What will you learn in this training?
– Basics of IoT and ML from scratch
- Build your own exciting real IoT Projects in this Internet of Things Certification Course
- Data Visualization via Google Library
- Understand the full end to end working of Raspberry PI
- Understand the integration of Sensors, electronics, mobile application, data analytics and optimization
- Integrating devices with Facebook & Twitter
Cloud Computing: Sending the data to cloud, Working with APIs, Working with Linux VPS and linux command line
– Data prediction with Polyfit
– Anomaly Detection with Z-Score
This is a very practical oriented Internet of Things Certification Course.
In this Internet of Certification Course, you will be building 6 projects, which will give you a complete idea of how electronics control systems work.
You’ll be couriered a kit costing around Rs. 8,000 and through video lectures, you’ll be guided to use the kit to complete all your projects.
The kit includes components like Sensors, Jumper wires, Cable, Relay Module, Wifi module, Breadboard, Transistors, Resistor box, PCB, LEDs, etc.
Once you complete the course and all the assignments you will be granted a soft and hard copy of the completing course.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 274
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes